Thursday, November 17, 2005

About Me

My name is Calvin Spealman, and I am known in online forums as "ironfroggy" and in gaming circles as "NeverDead". I am an amature programmer, trying to get my foot in the door of the industry with my own start-up. This blog is largely a journal of that quest, and other tech-related postings.

I develope primarily in the Python programming language. My work is database and web related. I also do some minor work with Visual Basic and Microsoft Access and Excel, to make my "real job" easier.

Aside from the technical side, I also have an artistic flare. You can see some of my art on my DeviantArt page. I also have a second blog for political commentary, media reviews and quips, and things that just don't belong elsewhere.

1 comment:

Maria Chase said...

Thanks forr sharing