Pat is very easy to use, but still pretty rough around the edges. It is very much a prototype, but as they say, "Release Early, Release Often", so I'm doing that. I've registered the project at the cheeseshop.
What it Doesn't Do:
- Create tables
- Verify integrity
- Bake cookies like Grandma makes
- A lot of things
- Represent named tables with python objects
- Allow you to table.where(id=5) to select rows
- Allow you to T.where(id=1).update(name="One")
- You can string multiple where calls and end with an update and only trigger a single query, as all the where clauses are combined. No query is done on a select until you actually iterate over the returned Results object.
Pat 0.1 (source)
Please, send me any bug reports, comments, complaints, etc.